Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Gossip

Helen Flanagan wants to quit smoking as boyfriend won't kiss her properly

(OK Magazine) - IT'S a nasty habit she wants to quit.
Helen Flanagan has admitted her boyfriend sometimes doesn't want to kiss her.

The I'm A Celebrity campmate has confessed that her smoking habit can leave her partner Scott Sinclair backing away from her.

In her column for Star magazine she said: "Scott really hates it when I smoke - sometimes he won't even kiss me properly after I've had a cigarette!"

But it's not just her footballer partner who hates her puffing away as it appears it worries the blonde actress too.

She explained: "I'm really thinking about giving up because I worry that my breathing isn't great. I really envy people that don't smoke."

Helen also hit back at people who call her a WAG despite being engaged to the Manchester City player.
Helen Flanagan wants to quit smoking as boyfriend won't kiss her properly Reviewed by Kratos Olympian on 14:17 Rating: 5

No comments:

Comment Policy
We’re eager to see your comment. However, Please Keep in mind that all comments are moderated manually by our human reviewers according to our comment policy, and all the links are nofollow. Using Keywords in the name field area is forbidden. Let’s enjoy a personal and evocative conversation.

All Rights Reserved by Naija Sniffer: News Gossip Monger © 2013 - 2016
Powered By Blogger, Owner Johnnygan

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.