Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Gossip

See What Nigerian Women Have To Say About Manhood Size

No doubt, we have all been bombarded by
foreign statistics concerning what women
think about man-hood size.

Personally, I believe their statistics will only
reflect their society. In a society like Nigeria
where we are a bit more reserved about s*x,
and where you will be hard-pressed to find a girl
that will leave a prospective suitor over man-
hood size, what does this say about our s*xual
needs.
Well, since I can't speak for everyone, I asked a
few single women what they really think about
man-hood size. Will they, or will they not leave
a man because his size doesn't do it for them in
the bedroom?
See their response below;

"I won't mind his size, as long as he loves me
and I'm happy with him" – Lola

"I think love and s*x go hand in hand, if he is
not well endowed, I won't be with him"- Linda

"God forbid. A man without an ample manhood
is not a real man. I need a real man that can
give it to me well in the bedroom" – G

" As long as he knows how to use it, I can be
with a man with a small manhood" – Jane

"Well, I don't think his size means he will better
in bed. Some guys with big penises still don't
know what they are doing, so I will take what I
get" -Chi Chi

"Na man-hood I wan chop? If he treats me right
and takes care of me well, of course I will stay
with him. But if I meet someone else with bigger
instrument, I might fall into temptation ooo.
lol"- Diana

"No ooo, why will I be with a man I can't feel
during s*x. Size is important, just as chest size
is important for some men" – TK

"Either one God gives me, I will collect" – Bukky

"Anybody that says s*x is not important is just
deceiving themselves. If your s*x life isn't good,
it will affect your relationship. So yes, I will
prefer a man with a bigger size so we can both
be happy" – Janet

"My man is quite small down there but we know
how to work around it. So I don't think size is
that important" – Francie


So, guys, there you have it. Ladies, let us have
your own opinion in the comments below.


Source: Naij
See What Nigerian Women Have To Say About Manhood Size Reviewed by Kratos Olympian on 12:28 Rating: 5

No comments:

Comment Policy
We’re eager to see your comment. However, Please Keep in mind that all comments are moderated manually by our human reviewers according to our comment policy, and all the links are nofollow. Using Keywords in the name field area is forbidden. Let’s enjoy a personal and evocative conversation.

All Rights Reserved by Naija Sniffer: News Gossip Monger © 2013 - 2016
Powered By Blogger, Owner Johnnygan

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.