Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Gossip

Meek Mill 'Graduates' To Higher 'Levels' With New Track

So much of hip-hop music is driven by personal aspirations and rags to riches stories. The Notorious B.I.G. once bragged he "went from ashy to classy" while Drake is currently singing "started from the bottom, now I'm here." Meek Mill has also come a long way, but the Philadelphia lyricist is focused on upward mobility. That's the concept behind his new single "Levels"."I always realized it's levels," Meek told MTV News on Monday when we sat with MMG to discuss their upcoming Self Made, Vol.3 compilation. "When I went to Ross' house for the first time, he had every car in the driveway and I ain't ever really know nobody that had all that stuff at one time. So you personally knowing somebody like that, you're like, "They're really levels out here man.' "

On the Cardo-produced track, Meek thumbs his nose at lower-tier rappers, but when speaking on the concept of "Levels," he is much more humble, noting that as far as he has come, he has room for growth. "People really doin' it at another level. I stay in my lane but I always try to graduate to the next level," he said. "I stay hungry and that's what I do. I see somethin', I like it and I stay hungry and try to graduate to that level."Mill even applies the concept beyond rap. "No matter if you work at a job, or you play basketball, or you cut here, there's levels to everything you do [and] how hard you work," he finished.

(MTV)

Meek Mill 'Graduates' To Higher 'Levels' With New Track Reviewed by Kratos Olympian on 09:09 Rating: 5

No comments:

Comment Policy
We’re eager to see your comment. However, Please Keep in mind that all comments are moderated manually by our human reviewers according to our comment policy, and all the links are nofollow. Using Keywords in the name field area is forbidden. Let’s enjoy a personal and evocative conversation.

All Rights Reserved by Naija Sniffer: News Gossip Monger © 2013 - 2016
Powered By Blogger, Owner Johnnygan

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.