Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Gossip

Nobody told me am not needed at Chelsea - Juan Mata



Recent reports have suggested the Special One might consider the former Valencia man - along with Fernando Torres and David Luiz - to be expendable assets this summer

Juan Mata insists he has heard nothing from Chelsea or Jose Mourinho to suggest he might be sold this summer.

Mata was in scintillating form for the Blues last season, winning the club's player of the year award as well as being shortlisted by both the Professional Footballers' Association and the Football Writers' Association.

Recent reports, however, have suggested Mourinho might consider Mata - along with Fernando Torres and David Luiz - to be expendable assets as he looks to refine his Chelsea squad.

"Nobody at Chelsea has told me that Mourinho wants me out," Mata told Marca.

"When I finished the season I was told that they were very happy with my performances and with the two years I've spent with the club. I have three years left on my contract. I'm very happy with Chelsea.

"Mourinho? I'd prefer to wait until I meet him and work with him before I judge him. That's simple logic."

Far from dwelling on transfer speculation, Mata is already setting targets for next season at Stamford Bridge, with winning the Premier League at the top of his agenda.

"We still need to win the Premier League," he added. "It's something I'd really like to do. It must be a great feeling to win a title that so many teams with so much history compete for."

source » Goal.com

Like Naija Sniffer on Facebook
Follow Naija Sniffer on Twitter
Nobody told me am not needed at Chelsea - Juan Mata Reviewed by Kratos Olympian on 14:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Comment Policy
We’re eager to see your comment. However, Please Keep in mind that all comments are moderated manually by our human reviewers according to our comment policy, and all the links are nofollow. Using Keywords in the name field area is forbidden. Let’s enjoy a personal and evocative conversation.

All Rights Reserved by Naija Sniffer: News Gossip Monger © 2013 - 2016
Powered By Blogger, Owner Johnnygan

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.